Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Gloomy Tuesday!

Yay I am happy! I finally managed to put up my first album from my Europe trip on facebook!
I'm gonna do up a consolidated blog post (or maybe a few haha) when I'm free, but for now, here's the link to the facebook album, for all you non-facebook people. :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=179989&id=533668442&ref=mf


That aside, I sort of started teaching today. If commenting on presentations in class can be considered that.
Was caught totally off guard though, cos I was expecting to start on Thursday only, so wasn't in the right mental state! For these kinda of things, I usually have to prep myself the day(s) before, or I'll usually bomb them. Not a born public speaker, what can I say!

But what made my day today was when a bunch of girls from the class I sort of taught chorused in the corridor: "Hi Miss Ang!" and smiled so happily at me. That was a totally awwww moment and I thought to myself that every minute of excruciating embarrassment I put myself through in these next 3 weeks will be worth it for moments like these. :)

That, and the Koi bubble tea in the afternoons from Toa Payoh. Haha.

No comments: