Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am weary, but I know Your touch restores my life.

I'm frantic over my non-existent lesson plan for tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Not so much that I have to hand it in - which I don't. But more like I need to organize my thoughts so that I can conduct a coherent class.

That being said, I am not going to stay up past 10PM tonight cos I need my sleep very very badly.
Another headachey day and I will stab someone soon.

This week has been a harsh lesson on how I am only human, sorely limited by my physical body. My spirit is willing but my flesh is so, so weak. I have to lift all this to God and rely on His unending strength; for where I lack, God adds on and completes.



So, I'll end this post with my prayer for tonight as I recharge for tomorrow's battles:

Hungry, I come to You,
For I know You satisfy
I am empty, but I know
Your love does not run dry


Broken I run to You
For Your arms are open wide.
I am weary, but I know
Your touch restores my life.

So I wait for You
So I wait for You

I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me


Jesus, You're all this heart is living for.

No comments: