Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i'm not Chuck Bass without you.

the only way to define something without compromising on its authenticity is to define it with something that doesn't derive its value from something else. something that's absolute in itself.

but what is absolute, really? nothing seems to me to be absolute in itself, except God.


and while i think about that, i am also mulling over the limits of human understanding and perception.
not because i am a profound person, but because i have to write two essays.




and i watched the new season of gossip girl this morning. and really liked what Chuck said to Blair, when Blair worries about their relationship getting boring.

Chuck: We could never be boring.
Blair: You say that, but I know you. You're Chuck Bass.
Chuck: I'm not Chuck Bass without you.


one of those awwwww tv moments that lingered on in my head long after the scene had disappeared from my screen.

No comments: