Friday, December 04, 2009

So the sun rose today and everything seemed much better when I got up. Although, I did get up with a terrible tummyache and headache cos I only managed to fall asleep past 2 last night :/

Popped a panadol and a bottle of po chai pills after breakfast hoping I'd feel better after. Dad drove me to school and I felt like crap in the car. Felt like puking. Ugh. Dunno why also. I arrived in school feeling royally screwed cos 1) I felt shitty and 2) I felt like I didn't study at all in the last 1.5 weeks I spent (wasted, more like) at home. Paper was rather easy, to my surprise, but my glee didn't last long when it hit me that everyone would probably find it easy too. Delayed reaction today heh.

But all that whining aside. EXAMS FOR THIS SEM ARE OVER!! *rubs hands in glee*

Headed to town to meet Clem immediately after I got everything I needed done on campus (ie after I summoned the courage to collect my Forman things - which didn't turn out badly at all by the way :D) We movie marathoned today in our bid to usher in the beginning of the December revelry. Watched Couples Retreat then Ninja Assassin (which was super gory omg). Today was also a day of fantastic food. Tried out the Sakae teppenyaki at Cineleisure, and had The Hand Burger for dinner, which was totally fab. Clem has pics on his phone, so I can't post any thing up. But it was goooooood :)



Okay I shall go to bed soon. Viola's parcel arrived for me today but one item was missing >:( I dunno if she forgot, or if she purposely did it this way cos her stocks are kept in different places or something. Whatever it is, I've emailed her and I hopehopehope she sends my other dress on too. If not, $28 bucks gone, just like that. Sigh. First missing item shopping at BC - definitely NOT a pleasant experience. On one hand, I don't want to be a difficult customer, on the other, I am quite disappointed cos I did pay for my things.

No comments: