Monday, August 02, 2010

Post-Internship Vegetative Thoughts

I spent today thoroughly enjoying my recently earned sense of freedom, doing zip besdes making my usual beauty appointments and finishing up outstanding internship stuff (like my overdue reflection item for the last week, submitting my timesheet for the month of July, and filling in the evaluation forms sent to me).

Tomorrow, I begin my quest to feel vaguely like a semi-attractive young lady again, with my eyebrow and waxing appointments in the morning, and a hair appointment with my stylist in the afternoon. In other news, I have just spent a good deal of my paycheck (which hasn't even come yet) on bonitochico's clothes - I am clearly screwed and I need MORE DISCIPLINE. And more tuition sessions.

In yet other news, I am looking forward to a Friday-only school day this coming semester! :):)
And a postgrad mod with Dee!


I think I am going to enjoy myself tremendously for the next 13 weeks.

No comments: