Friday, May 31, 2013

First peek back in here in a long while

I haven't blogged in what feels like forever! Things have been getting more positive for me, since the last time I checked in here. Which I suppose is inevitable, cos it just couldn't get any worse than that. :)

So I've just started a temporary arrangement where I work from home - but only for a month or so until my situation improves a little.. In the meanwhile, I'm just sitting tight and enjoying the little bit more freedom and flexibility that not having to step into the office affords me.

That also means that I have a lot of unworn, recently bought clothes lying around in my closet. Haha!

All that aside, working from home has been good for me. Prior to this, was on two week medical leave and it was actually a really good, much-needed rest. I've been able to indulge in things I used to love to do. Like reading in bed, exploring the world of Azeroth once more, watching episodes of my favourite TV back-to-back... I reckon if all goes as it should, this part of my life will be over for a while. So I really am enjoying this while it lasts! :)

All this is also making me think about what I really wanna do in the future. One step at a time, I guess.

No comments: