Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PRISON BREAK

so, while i watch 10 episodes of Prison Break back-to-back, i've been working on my chicken cross stitch. which, for some reason, makes me happy when i stare at it and trace the patterns that the colours make on the cloth.

my Prison Break marathoning has made my boyfriend a tad mad at me though, and i'm not quite sure what to make of it at the moment. especially since i'm at the time of the month when i wish i were anything but female, being beset by nauseating belly cramps. i am a bit distraught, but find myself unable to do anything else except continue watching my dvds cos there seems to be nothing to say about everything. - i do want to watch, but i do know that i should be more understanding and compromising about everything. and less selfish.

why Prison Break is so interesting to me, i must admit that the Wentworth guy is pretty darn fine. but let's pretend i never said it. omg he just kissed her?!! GASP i am like in. okay. well. what was i saying. i forget. i am watching Prison Break now.

No comments: