Tuesday, February 24, 2009

cos every raindrop is like summertime

so i fell in love and then, i fell in love. 

i always wonder if you will remember me, if you do remember me. i never want to see you walk away from me again. cos when the stars shine and the moon beams peak through my curtain, i see in my mind's eye every second that replays in my head, things that i hold on to precariously. it's as though i know if i let them go, i'll fall over into the abyss, freewheeling, always falling. 

sometimes i wonder, if this is right. can something be so right that it feels wrong? or, can something be so wrong that it feels so right?


there are all those times when i dream, and i fly. dream of all the things to come, things that could have been, things that will never ever be. the things that have yet to come are the happiest scenes, the things that are are met with mixed emotions, the things that could have been are those that i hate the most. mostly because i wish i never wished for them before.


because every raindrop is like summertime, and every snowflake is one step closer to spring.

No comments: