Wednesday, February 04, 2009

because i like to reveal facets of me.

10 things you should know about me:
1. i like to think of my life in terms of songs. as in, i constantly try to see my life unfold with a soundtrack.
2. i am a romantic at heart.
3. i am an insanely jealous person, so beware of my claws.
4. i bear grudges. forever.
5. i am extremely lazy when the mood strikes me. i can laze around in bed for days on end doing absolutely nothing except watching shows on my laptop and reading in bed.
6. i love reading. i want to read all the books in the world before i die.
7. i love looking pretty. hence my incredulous amount of clothes/shoes/bags/make-up products.
8. i want to write and publish a novel at least once in my life.
9. i suspect i like to make myself feel sad every once in a while.
10. i love hard. always.

No comments: