Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Life post-thesis!

In the last two weeks since I last blogged, I've cleared two items off the list of four datelines I had to meet!
Thesis was the major hurdle jumped this semester so far. Now, I have just two more essays to write, before I face my final exam of my NUS life, and leave my undergrad life foreverrrr!

Need to get my head down and write my European essay by Thursday and then get started on the ideology one.

It's rather distracting though, cos I've been trying to do some job hunting / own article researching in the interim, PLUS, I'm still dizzy-headed from the knowledge that my thesis has been handed in and is history. I kinda know that it's gonna garner a lousy grade, but at this point I'm just too tired to care about something that's out of my control already. :/

Alrighty I shall get down to these in order of importance:
1) European essay
2) Ideology essay
3) Own article research
4) Set up fashion blog that is supposed to function as a portfolio
5) Send out freelance writing emails
6) Look for THE job



In the meanwhile, here're some backdated pics of my first outing to Orchard in a month last week, ever since I began to overhaul my sorry ass of a thesis.


This is what happens when you watch too many eps of ANTM back to back: 
You keep trying to sell products in your pictures.





Steak sandwich with caramelized onions and mustard!


Chili crab pasta that tasted pretty punchy, but the soft shell crab wasn't deep fried enough imo :(




OFTD: 
laced top from Hollyhoque
black bandage skirt from New Look
bag from Tianfenlan






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking very pretty :) shane

Kelly said...

thanks shane :) hope you're doing well, exams are coming!