Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's been almost two weeks since work begun and I've been trying my darndest to get used to everything. Waking up on time, having to eat my breakfast and wash up before my body realizes that it's been unceremoniously booted out of bed, having to sit at my cubicle and do work from 8.30AM to 6.00PM... It's a hell lot different from the kind of life I was living a month ago. I don't hate working per se, I just don't love it. But I do enjoy the variety of things I get to do as part of my job, so that's alright there.

I do feel duller than ever, though. Dreams of the future are what keep me truly alive. That, and, more practically speaking - pay day.

No pics of anything that has happened in the last month or so, cos I've been so busy just trying to get enough sleep each night that I can hardly find the time to sort through and prepare any pics. But I promise some in my next post!

No comments: