Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weeeeeekend :)

The weekend's here again, and that fact is putting me in a very good mood :) I'm just lying in bed wondering if I should take a nap - even though I embraced my inner piglet this morning and only rolled out of bed at 11ish. Heh. Quiet time at home during the week is almost impossible, so I find myself enjoying quiet weekends more and more. I don't find stay-at-home weekends boring actually, weird as it may sound. I'm rather much a homebody; I love staying home curled up with a book in bed or to watch a DVD on the laptop, also on the bed. Haha. I don't quite like squeezing with the weekend crowd in town, so I tend to avoid heading to town on Saturday afternoon if I can help it.

Tomorrow though, the boyf and I are heading out for our facial appointment! Early start to our day, with 10am appointments! As for today, I think I will spend it quietly. And maybe, just maybe, I will head to town later in the evening to pay a visit to Borders.

I wish weekends were 3 days long. There's always not enough time to rest and play, but Monday always comes too quickly. :( Other things I wish for include a hardy bag for work, a pair of comfy heels, also for work, and more work clothes. I reckon that if I spend so much time at work each day, I should try my best to improve my spirits while at it - and all these would help.

Just two sneak peeks of the pictures from the shoot Clem and I had with Melody last weekend. They're lovely, and I can't wait for November to come!!!!!!!


No comments: