Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Work and play

I think that part of the luxury of working where I am is that I'm allowed the time and space to look ahead. The banality of my day-to-day life is offset by how I am able to compartmentalize my life nicely, into work and play. And I appreciate that, I really do. There's time to plan for the future and be excited about what is to come, and honestly, things feel so limitless when I think ahead. In spite of having little time to myself on work days, I don't dread going to work or waking up each morning (although I hate waking up early, STILL). There're plans to learn another language (pssst the plan is to learn French first!), plans to write that novel, plans to head overseas to study... I dunno, somehow, I guess I'm just happy where I am, even though I may complain about being bored and all.

Life's good, and there's much to look forward to in my little spot in the world. :)

I really want to blog with my pictures - yes, my life has been a little exciting lately, even though I may seem to not have time to have a life -.- But I can't upload my pictures here (for obvious reasons, duh), and I'm too tired when I get home each night to upload and resize my photos. There just doesn't seem to be enough time for R&R when I get home after work. Looks like some time management is in order.

I promise a picture post next. In the meanwhile, I am happy to be able to say that I HAVE BEEN EXERCISING! :) Running twice a week, and hitting the gym to say byebye to my fugly byebye arms... I am gonna tone up before my wedding photo shoot in June. And continue to stay toned until my wedding in November... And thereafter, hopefully. Ha!

Alrighty, I'm gonna run home and have a nice hearty dinner with the boyf. Today's our break from all the exercise, better relish it! Hee. Have a good rest-of-the-week, everybody! It's already Weds, we're more than half way to the weekend :):)

No comments: