Wednesday, August 06, 2008

never break my spirit

fools. narrowminded simpletons. scream scream scream - all you want. would you like to know how it all just flies over my head and nothing you say matters? you can never make me think what you want me to think, never. you can break my body down and reduce me to tears but you will never, never break my spirit. your worldview is so painfully narrow and reductionistic that you have no space for the possibility of anything, but. when things don't fall within that too-simple worldview, you just dismiss the possibility of it even existing. unfortunately, there's me, who has the unfortunate ability of seeing things outside my own goldfish bowl. trapped in your pathetic perspectives, that's what you all are. you lack so much and are so blissfully unaware of it all that it's sad, sometimes, and i pity you. i may cry out of anger and frustration, but that doesn't mean that i've bowed down to what you have said. on the contrary, my resolve to believe in whatever it is is just merely further strengthened. when you push an alleycat to a corner, it inevitably spits, and you ought not be surprised when it does cos you're stupidly, asking for it. i react the way i do because you leave me with no bloody choice. what's the use in it all?

i'm really tired of people who think i should believe in a certain set of beliefs, who think i should act a certain way, do certain things - f*ck it and just bug off. from now on, i do exactly what i want, i will say exactly what i think cos i'm through with trying to be someone i'm not, someone everyone else wants me to be.

No comments: