Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday

3 weeks into the semester and I'm both loving and hating it. I never have a simple reaction to any one thing, & it's pretty annoying, I must admit. But school... Ah. I have such a love-hate relationship with school and studying, I don't even know where to begin! I absolutely abhor travelling to school on the 857-151 bus route in the mornings at 8.30am, detest waking up at 7.30 in the morning, do not like trudging to school for just that 1 or 2 hours - I like to pack my days so I get the most out of them. I am starting to panic over the amount of reading that's piling up: Pynchon is an absolute bitch to read, and I'm a bit worried (okay understatement there) about what I'm even gonna write for my 1st essay on that. Not too worried about utopia & dystopia, rather enjoying it, really. But the NM modules are posing a bit of a worry to me cos of the massive projects they involve. I'm never the best at project work. :(

Mondays are my most exhausting days cos I'm in school from 10am-8pm, then Tuesdays come close on the "tiring" scale with 10am-4pm back-to-back classes. Wednesdays and Thursdays are the what I hate the most cos I only have a lecture from 10am-12pm on Weds, and beat this: a 2pm-3pm tutorial slot on Thursday. WTF RIGHT.


Sigh I have to go start cooking the purely experimental olive fried rice for the potluck I was supposed to be at tonight. I didn't mean to just whine in this post today, but I have no time for anything else, but.

I am also very irritated with my computer's seemingly non-existent sound card. This has meant I have not watched Gossip Girl, Big Bang Theory, or ANTM since last November/December, nor have I listened to any songs from my iTunes. Majorly irritating, but I have to do something about that real soon. Before the really dumb 2nd Life tutorial I'm gonna have to attend in Feb for one of my NM modules. 

No comments: