Thursday, May 06, 2010

I love the after-feeling of Spring Cleaning :)

Cleaned out one of my cupboards last night, and filled up 4 bags with my unwanted clothes so far (!!!), going back upstairs soon to clear out my other cupboard! Midnight cupboard clearing made for runny sinuses and puffy eyes, and I foresee worse to come with my afternoon session. Heh. Cleared out two NTUC bags of shoes, one bag of spoilt, cannot-make-it-anymore shoes which I threw away already, another bag of still-okay-but-I-don't-want-them-anymore shoes which I might bring down to my flea clearance. Haha I'm talking abt the flea as though I already booked a stall, but I actually haven't! I'm so delusional right. Ha.

After I tackle the cupboard, I'm gonna move on to be ruthless about throwing away accessories which I don't use anymore. (Note to self: procure rubbing alcohol somehow to sterilize some old earrings that I want to wear again) Belts, jewelery, hair accessories - I'm gonna sort them out tonight. Hopefully my life will be in a bit more order by tomorrow! I dare not think about my bookshelves yet (which are exploding btw), and I'll move on to that next week I think.

The key thing is to be really cold-hearted and ruthless in throwing unwanted things away: I need to remember that memorabilia is just any word for "junk". Perhaps, it's also time to throw away all notes. I'm such a hoarder, I've kept my notes from all the way back when I was in my first sem in NUS, until now! - Carefully boxing them up, labelling the boxes... What use are those notes now? I think it's time to throw them away :( 


Afternoon session of cupboard cleaning, here I comeeeeeeeee!



OH YES. I found my ipod in one of my other bags last night. Wheeeee!

3 comments:

Carol said...

RECYCLE THE NOTES! put in the paper bin (:

Trina Tay said...

I do read your blog if the internet can load it.. haha just didn't wanna post there w ur bwing and swing posts hahaha, lightbulb much!

Anyway glad you had a great weekend :D Tried to call you earlier but think no one was at home!

Kelly said...

Carol: haven't thrown them out yet! lazyyy hee


Trina: hahaha please forget you're def not a lightbulb :P yay seeing you in abt a week's timeeeeee :):)