Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Meloves peekture posts!

First day of life after exams and I enjoyed every minute of today :) 
Massive picture spammage in this post cos I haven't had time to update properly since I was trying hard to sort of be a student. Heh.

We had a proper post-exam outing yesterday but no pictures cos was lazy to lug my camera around + my compact wasn't charged. Dinner at Sushi-Tei at Holland V (I LOVE SASHIMI SALAD NOWWWW) then headed to town to do some shoe shopping :D Bought two pairs of shoes and am very happy! No pics of that for now but will take nice nice photos of my buys later tonight after I do a bit of room cleaning and wardrobe cleaning!

Peektures of last Friday's pre-end-of-exam Iron Man 2 movie outing!

I know I'm damn narcissistic, but my blog = my space = can be absolutely shameless. Hee :D


He likes to scrunch his face up everytime I try to take a pic of him!


The black pepper pie I brought for Clem for his lunch! Quite delish actually :)



Happy us after the movie! Not the best, but good fun anw. 



My supposedly "famous Scotts Road" beef noodles dinner from the Ion foodcourt. 
It really sucked btw. Beef was tough, soup was NOT tasty.. 
Give me Hock Lam beef noodles at Kovan, any day!




More narcissism hee!



After my hair cut at FEP :)
Was drawn to the roses at Ion, just outside the train gantries! So Chanel-esque don't you think?


***

Met Cheryl for lunch at Ion and had delish ramen :) Didn't bring my camera though so I dug up some pics of our previous lunch date! Wish I brought my camera today though but forgot to charge the battery of my Sony compact cam and didn't feel like bringing my Canon DSLR baby out, so went camera-less today! I will remember to charge the batt of my compact before I next meet Cheryl though.. Pictures with her are precious cos I don't get to see her very often! She dropped me off at tuition after lunch in a cab, and came back after tuition to do some laundry. Had to wash my dress that I intend to wear to Chicago this Sat! :D:D I know my priorities are all screwed up right haha. Now I'm just sitting in front of the TV not really watching anything in particular and trying to get photobucket to cooperate with me. 



Omg must have been the CNY eating :/
Can see my tummy peeking out :(



See you again soon, dearest!



***


Some reviews of clothes I received in the mail today, from runwaydiva! Was on backorder since CNY, and am v happy to finally receive my dresses :) 

The material of this dress is really good, I can't describe how happy I am with it! Mixture of silk and chiffon, really smooth and nice :) I realise my wardrobe is full of darker colours, probably cos it makes for better contrast with my fair skin! I have a love-hate relationship with Spring/Summer fashion, cos the pastel colours are really yummy and girly, but more often than not doesn't really look good on my skin :( Shall show some of my current season clothes in my subsequent posts!




Very pretty, rich purple colour. As I said above, brings out the fairness of my skintone beautifully. Too short for work though, but still, I like this! Love the girly ruffles at the neckline :)





An older review of my bonitochico angel-sleeve burn out top in blue! Very nice, soft material, very good for disgusting sg weather these day (humid, sticky, and icky) Not very fitting, but it's fine, can tuck in! Was contemplating getting it in other colours on backorder as well, but stopped myself cos I need to get more work wear! 


***



Okay that's it for my picture overloaded post.
Apologies for such a disjointed post! My attention is split many many ways at the moment!

Chief on my mind is the need to grieve for my lost ipod :(
That, or search for it. Sigh. Such a bummer :(





No comments: