Monday, September 13, 2010

Little things, big things

So bushed even though I've just come out of an extended break (self-declared, since Clem was on his one-week holiday last week and I happily decided to go on holiday too hee)
Could be entirely due to the day spent hacking away at my keyboard doing massive editing to my thesis and adding on bits here and there to flesh out arguments. Really hard work, but I actually enjoy doing stuff like that, weird as it sounds! Just gotta remember to take breaks every hour or so, or my brain sort of just seizes up and refuses to work properly.

Sunday was spent doing ministry at CAYC, and it was a good time, even though I was uber distracted. I'm pretty excited about AYD to be honest, can't wait to see what wonderful things God's got in store for the youths of the diocese! :) Of course, in between then and now, I have my monster 12k word thesis to get done on top of an 8k word conference paper to write. And two mini-essays in-between to churn out, too. The thought of all the work is pretty depressing, and I'm scared, to be honest. But I need to remember to keep my life balanced and in check, and to remember to keep God in the equation, always. I tend to forget what's important when I'm wrapped up in work, I'll try my hardest not to forget this time round.

Time to hit my Word doc again for the next hour before grabbing a quick shower!

No comments: