Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Post-KL road trip

My life seems to be increasingly defined by particular moments/events, and life after Moment/Event A is Post-Moment/Event A. I seem to be unable to blog on a day to day basis when I don't do anything in particular. I shall try to break my habit of blogging Post-Event posts, to encourage myself to think more and find meaning in the banal. After all, I cannot define my life only by its momentous events - they make up perhaps only about 30% of my total life, at most. The other 70% mustn't be neglected just cos they're not special. So while I struggle to do this daily thinking-out-loud on this blog space, do pardon my at-times incoherent thoughts and my often-time ramblings. I apologize in advance for all of that which I fully see myself doing in due time.

Since I came back from KL on Sunday night, I haven't gone to work. No, not because I was too tired, although that did cross my tired mind when I crawled into bed on Sunday night. But cos I spent Monday curled up in bed writhing with the stupid cramps, and the most part of today was spent going for an interview. Work as per usual tomorrow, I foresee a ton of writing to get done when I'm back since I've been away for two days. Sort of can't wait to get right into the thick of things!! But I bet I'll feel so differently when I try to haul my lazy ass out of bed tomorrow morning haha. Oh well.

KL with Clem's supper gang was really fun! Especially since we did different things than the usual shopping-eating that I usually find myself up to my neck in whenever I visit cities. Heck, I've only ever visited big cities I think! Haha! Abseiling, leap of faith, and white water rafting were things I never would have chosen to do if I were to plan my itinerary, but I'm glad I got to do those among hours and hours of eating and getting lost in our car! :) More on that when I get pics from Clem.

I'm feeling a huge need to sort out my wardrobe. I don't know what exactly is in there, and it's making it a lot slower than necessary to get dressed in the mornings cos I just can't decide what to wear. I haven't bought anything online for a week, am feeling so proud of myself!!!! Also, have done up an excel sheet of my accounts and budget for this month. If I stick to it, I'll be sure to celebrate and let you know! :)

No comments: