Thursday, December 30, 2010

I wish I had facebook!

While I wait for facebook to be activated at 1pm today so that I can access my pictures over Christmas, here're some lovely pics of what's caught my eye off Lanvin's Spring 2011 collection shown at Paris Fashion Week:

 
 
 


What I love about this collection:

1) The leather details and metallic embellishments that up the cool factor to phenomenal levels
2) Alber Elbaz's choice of colour palette for his collection: beeswax yellow, silver cloud, and slightly less conventional spring colours like navy, teal and deep vermillion. So pretty.
3) Simple silhouettes that look so wearable!


I need to be on the lookout for pieces that I can get at pocket-friendly prices that look as though I took them off the runway. Never in a million years will I ever be able to afford labels such as these. I have lovely dreams of what I'll do with my first pay packet (which isn't even close to coming since I'm still officially unemployed) - most of them have got to do with wanting to buy meals for people and right on top of that list is to buy myself a Blackberry.

No comments: