Friday, June 17, 2011

"It's a wrap!"

Holla chicas! 

I'm back from my blogging hiatus after a super happs week that's seen me doing so much more other than work. Spent 4 days in Vietnam over the weekend, and came home to find out that my wedding shoot had to be rescheduled cos my photographer was quite ill :( Was a mad rush to co-ordinate all the rescheduling since there was the shoot location and make-up artist to take into consideration as well. But it all ended up well and the shoot went on as planned yesterday, hurray!

I'm not sure when the real deal will be ready for viewing, but I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be soon cos I CAN'T WAIT!!! :) 

It was truly a mad-cap adventure across Singapore capturing the essence of who Clem and I are as a couple and as individuals, with our shoot beginning at this quaint little restaurant cum private movie theatre at Club Street, The Screening Room. You might be able to guess why we chose a private cinema for one of our locations, but for those who don't, it's cos we love watching movies together. We catch a movie practically every other week - and before I began working, we could even watch a movie a week! Heh. 

Our next location was at Fort Canning for the historical and cultural lovers in us. That place was scarily infested by ninja mosquitoes though, so if you ever plan on doing your shoot there, brides-to-be, please remember to bring some repellent! 

Our final location for the day was Orchard Road, in homage of the area we frequent every single week out of love for shopping, city life, and a lot of what I love about Singapore. Being in Orchard just energizes me, and it happened again yesterday - since I was feeling really down and out with the flu bug right about to blow up in my face as I was shooting and my energy levels were really low since I didn't get to eat lunch and dinner was awful. But we ended our shoot in the fountain outside Ngee Ann City and John showed me some of the sneaks from his camera, it was awesome!! :)

Crossing my fingers that the actual pics will look as lovely as I hope they will be.

In the meanwhile, I have some sneak pics here that my wonderful bridesmaid Cheryl took for me while on location. Am very thankful she could come with me and keep us company throughout the day.. And basically be my slave hurhur. But a bridemaid's job is no easy one for sure! With the gown being so heavy and rendering me rather immobile, she had to be my hands and feet a lot of the day - so I am truly thankful for that. 







Vietnam travelogue will have to wait til next post! I'm off to hang up the laundry before heading out for dinner with the boyf :)

TGIF, everybody!



2 comments:

Trina Tay said...

You look lovely kel! Sorry abt today and not being able to help you out on Fri! Can't wait to see your actual photos :)

Kelly said...

Thanks dear! Don't worry abt it, there's still A LOT I need your help with. Can't wait to see the photos too!!