Thursday, June 30, 2011

Midweek randomness

I had my lunchtime kickboxing session today - the third one I've attended out of eight so far :X - and I'm both exhausted and happy. My muscles ache but it feels like a right sort of pain, if you know what I mean.
I'm determined to try to lose 5kg before my wedding in November.
Or, look like I lost 5kg of fat, I'd be okay with that too.

There's just too much loose flab hanging off me at the moment, and I'm having some body image issues with ballooning about a size up for bottoms. :(
Not to worry though, friends! I am not dieting or starving myself - I'll try to shed the pounds with exercise and healthy food. I don't believe in dieting, anyway.

I've had enough free time lately to think about some things, and I've made up a list of games I want to play again / complete.

1) Final Fantasy X-2, XII and XIII
2) World of Warcraft
3) Sims 3 (and all the expansions after World Adventures)
4) Mouse Hunt


That means I need to buy the approximately 8 PC games I'm currently lacking, which would set me back by about $500, and the one PS3 game. AND. The PS3. Oho! That'll be the big ticket item.

HOKAY BYE. It's Friday tomorrow, so hopefully I get to play some of my games + buy some of the discs over the weekend! :)

No comments: