Monday, July 04, 2011

Another week!

Another crazy weekend has just come and gone, all too quickly!
Drinks with the boys @ Grapevine on Friday after Triduum Mass saw me drinking a tad too much a tad too quickly. Made it hard for me to get out of bed at 6.30AM on Saturday morning to accompany the parents to the market. Though I managed to in the end, the drama didn't end there cos my car started to flash all the warning lights on the dashboard en route to the market!! Had to drop the car at the workshop so as to avoid being towed away, then cab down to the market. Sigh. So eventful right.

Sang for Mass on Saturday night and screwed up plenty while at it. Hurhur. That's what a hangover - even a teeny weeny one - does to your faculties. My headache dogged me the whole of Saturday into Sunday.

Spent Sunday with Clem :)
Went to AMK hub after lunch to get my Koi and walk around a bit. Got me quite excited thinking and talking about the renovation plans for his room in anticipation of my married life that will see me moving into his place in December. We're gonna get a teevee at the next IT fair in September, as well as a PS3 and other electronic gizmos!! :) Gonna refurbish his room a bit too with a nice coat of rose white paint for the walls and pretty, patterned curtains to keep the sun out in the day. And we get to go cupboard, dressing table, shelves and linen shopping too! As you can tell, I'm quite excited at the thought of building our little exciting love nest together - even if it's a temporary one.

The later half of Sunday was spent painstakingly drawing up lists of guests for the church wedding, and sending out facebook save-the-dates.

Which, by the way, caused me to not be able to sleep the whole of last night cos I kept waking to check the RSVP list in excitement. I seriously need to uninvite myself from my wedding event so I'll stop popping by every time I receive a facebook notification. -.-
But as you can see...........
I'm so excited cos this means our big day is coming really soon! So thankful for being so blessed so far :)

I seriously need Instagram by the way.
It makes capturing pictures so much quicker and easier. Not to mention, the pretty effects that're bundled in it as well!
Some random pictures of the last couple of days, just so my blog won't be a wall of words.


A very hungry and pouty me waiting for my dinner at Putien last night.
If you wanna go there, the food is fab but the wait time is meh - we waited almost 20 min for our first dish to arrive!

... which were these!
Very delicious sugar-coated deep fried pieces of yam (which I couldn't eat more than 6 pieces of in the end), and superb spinach cooked in century egg and salted egg superior broth. YUM.


The previous weekend on our way to Clem's dad's birthday lunch at Nex.
WIW (if you're interested):
Magenta 3/4 maxi from Hollyhoque
Light camel ballet flats from Topshop
Woven summer tote from Charles & Keith


One weeknight having steamboat at the Holland Village Crystal Jade!
I look so happy here cos I love steamboat, but you should know that both Clem and I suffered from food poisoning the morning after this. :(


Dinner at Crystal Jade Kitchen (omg we are so boring?!)
This is a really delicious hot stone pot of beancurd and salted fish. Mmmmmmm :)


I'll try to blog with more photos from now on cos I know how boring a text-filled entry can be. TRY.

No comments: