Thursday, July 07, 2011

My dream gown is from Elie Saab - still.

I was looking through the newest Fall 2011 couture looks today, and I came across Elie Saab's latest offering. I have only one thing to say about the entire collection: BREATHTAKING. I love the colour palette, I love the delicate fabrics, I love how the gowns bestow on the wearer an ethereal feel that looks and feels so romantic and fairy-like.

I know it wasn't a bridal collection, but I'd love to wear something like that for my wedding.
The hem is exquisite, and I am so in love with the boat-neck which would make it a very decent gown for a church wedding. And the embroidery + lace... Absolutely gorgeous.

Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture


I really hope I find something I like as much as this when I visit my bridal studio next weekend.


*EDIT*
More Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture gowns I'd love my own to take a leaf out of the book from:
Elie Saab Fall 2011 CoutureElie Saab Fall 2011 Couture

Elie Saab Fall 2011 CoutureElie Saab Fall 2011 Couture

On a not very related note, don't you think Karlie Kloss has made the gown on the bottom left amazing? She oozes so much effortless attitude and totally owns the gown she's wearing. Every single gown. Mmmm.





No comments: