Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i still cannot believe i was insane enough to sign myself up for an 8am class! my brains must've been mushed up then or something, i cannot understand why i go on these bouts of insanity and cause myself to suffer for one whole semester.

first day of school yesterday! on one hand, i was rather excited to be back to another school term, to having to juggle 5 modules' worth of readings and work, to putting that rusty ol' mind back to work again. and the mods i'm taking are quite exciting this sem! lit - which i've been wanting to do since forever, some new media modules that include an intro to interactive media (which will let me take the gaming modules next time!), mass media and culture, and film and anime in postwar Japan! all things i'm interested in, so i'm looking forward to learning.

but i'm so incredibly tired, and it's only the second day of school! travelling to and from school every day is so yucky, and i've only done it for all of one day. my brain is fuzzy from lack of sleep right now, rah. i'm not upset, just tired! think i should try to do work faster so i'll be able to sleep earlier every night. i'm absolutely determined to work myself hard this sem and keep to the readings i'm supposed to do on time. need to do well. i wanna go on exchange the sem after to Australia.

funny, my writing ability seems to have deteriorated with the beginning of the school term. my sentences are all irritatingly choppy and my brain feels suspiciously empty.

No comments: