Thursday, August 02, 2007

my eyes have been growing pimples in them, lately.

first my right eye, now my left eye! looks like mom's Eye Bright pills aren't really working, eh? they're supposed to be improving my eyesight - acting as antioxidants and all, but well.. heh. more thingys have taken to growing under my eyelids lately, rendering blinking a rather painful reflex action.

i've really been trying to tune my body clock back to normal sleeping patterns, but it's not working! i have to really drag myself out of bed at 10am every morning when the alarm rings. maybe i should aim for 930am, soon. i'm hoping to be able to jump out of bed bright and cheery at 9am every morning when school term begins in 2 weeks!

these days, inane things to blog about keep coming to me. like my sudden improvement in doing housework, my also-sudden desire to read more literary books besides Harry Potter. oh, and also my increasing need for a vaccum cleaner to work its magic in my room.

what other unimportant things i feel the need to blog about? oh, the stupidity of the CORS system. the sudden onslaught of pms on my system - something i haven't felt for the longest time ever, i even thought i was pms-free! the eruption of bumps all over my forehead. the warped weather these days which i think is largely due to global warming - we're gonna suffer the consequences of global warming and air pollution, soon. my teeth are getting crooked again and i think it's time to take out the trusty ol' retainers of my teenage years and put them on nightly, again.

planning for SEP after my CORS headache is over. planning for an internship next holiday, too. i'm this close to the working world, i'd better start getting ready cos 3 years ain't a long time. my spending habits have improved in the last month, largely due to my self-imposed imprisonment at home to ensure i don't spend. but i feel like shopping again, and i think it's cos of the influx of cash in my wallet again now that August has arrived and July has left me far behind.

my heart's at peace now and i'm no longer the angsty, upset kid i was a few months ago. so complicated, i was! i'm a lot less messed up now, and i think it's cos i don't mess myself up and let God lead me into doing whatever he wants me to do. i've given up trying to struggle for my own happiness, it just doesn't work. i've found out that God's way is always the best for me, but i tend to meander onto other possible paths and take detours and roundabouts before getting to that destination. but then again, if i hadn't trodden on those paths that i did, i wouldn't be the sum of who i am today, either. cried much, hurt much, but also learnt much, and grown much.

i don't deny that some things still bother me. but it isn't like, a pressing bother. it's more like those that come into your mind very randomly and unless you entertain the thought, it leaves you alone again soon after.

and, i need to exercise.
and sleep now. it's 330am. shucks. i'm not helping my lost cause.

No comments: