Saturday, May 03, 2008

HOUSE!

i am addicted to House and i have almost watched the entire first season in all of 4 days. i think this could be due to me secretly desperately wanting to see House actually tell Cameron that he has feelings for her after she confesses to him about how she feels for him. not so secret anymore, i suppose, but doesn't change why i'm so addicted to the show. if i went down the psychoanalysis road, i'd say this desire to see House tell Cameron about his feelings has got everything to do with my own past experiences. but of course, i will not go down that slippery path today. i am too eager to finish up the last three episodes of season one. actually, i already kinda know what's gonna happen and who's gonna say what - but i still want to watch it.

i think these exams are getting to me, actually. let's see if i still retain my addiction to House after my last papers on Monday.


and for some strange inexplicable reason or the other, i think Hugh Laurie is hot. must be something wrong with me if i think grouchiness and misery is sexy. maybe it's as simple as this, that every girl just wants to love a damaged, imperfect man.

No comments: