Friday, May 09, 2008

i've missed bumming around and vegetating, i've missed sleeping in and not having to worry about anything. all the above represented by my comfy home. ergo, i miss home. i've spent the last two days doing absolutely nothing other than watch some tv, read my books, throw out junk from my room, and sleep. <3

i need to rearrange my room this break so that i have more space when school begins again in august. more space to accumulate more junk, i forgot to add. the amount of rubbish i manage to collect in a few months.. it's pretty scary.

and. i need a job. my allowance has been severely cut this holidays (self-suggested, believe it or not), and yet i'm having trouble securing that sum of money, still, cos it is believed that giving me money to spend on entertainment during the holidays is an absolute waste of it. hence, i need a job. i might call up the Ralph Lauren contact Chels gave me last night, but i'd better do it soon before the laziness just seeps all the way in and leaves me incapitated and direly rooted to my bed.

i am sleeping 10 hours a day these days, by the way. it's making me feel a lot better, my stressples are clearing up (a stressple is a stress-induced pimple. i made it up, so you'd be forgiven for not knowing), my dark eye circles are disappearing, my puffy eyes are becoming unpuffy again. i'm even beginning to exercise a little to tone up the flab. yay for me.

okay i seem to have no interest in blogging anymore tonight. my bed calls. goodnight.

No comments: