Wednesday, September 03, 2008

downright dull

so i kinda noticed, that anyone who reads my blog would think i'm perpetually depressed, disgruntled, disagreeable. i can't seem to help myself, - melancholy and misery seem to seep out of my very fingers and ears.

so i am feeling some sort of despondent at the moment.

dispirited,
dejected,
and, well, just all sorts of down.

i can't quite place my finger on my unsettled state of mind, in spite of having triumphed through two presentations in the span of two very short and packed days. i am trying to unwind, sit down and just let it all go, i really am. the stacks of reading waiting for me still manages to creep into my mind though, even if it is but the faintest shadow. intimations.

i still am all the above. dispirited, dejected, down, depressed, downright dull.

No comments: