Monday, September 03, 2007

my day in point form since i'm beyond tired and i can't lift my fingers up to type for too long:

- drove to school this morning after sending mom and dad down to work.
- discovered the many different car parks of NUS! - found one in UCC, and one more in the university hall.
- attended the launch of the Campus Sustainability Committee for The Ridge. (it wasn't very fantastic and was full of mature adults in power suits and too-much-make-up.)
- got a very cute door gift from the launch thingy! my very own money plant! i named it Mah Fan cos i have to water it twice a week or so, and it was troublesome bringing it back since my dad had to sit in the front seat of the car.
- intro to interactivity media lectures are the absolute blahs. i don't feel like going anymore cos i don't know anyone at all.
- tried watching more of Black Rain today in the morning. it's taking me absolutely forever to watch.
- had diarrhoea in the morning. my stomach is turning topsy-turvy.
- tried the deep-friend bazhang at the vivo food republic today for lunch (even though it's not good for the diarrhoea, i think).
- watched Hairspray in between lunch and lecture at 4! John Travolta was superbly scary as Tracy's mother, and i actually do suspect i'm slightly prejudiced as a person after the show.
- i wish i were free tomorrow. :( for many many reasons. :( again.
- i have soci tutorial to prepare for tonight before i tumble into bed and an article by Howard Becker to read. Mr. Becker, why do you write such long and cheem journal articles? i read a bit of it in the toilet this morning and still have more than half to read.
- bad drive home cos the traffic was bad, dad was screaming at me telling me what a sucky driver i am, and mom wasn't helping me any when she contributed to the screeching. i was so tempted to horn at any random car that annoyed me the slightest.
- I AM TIRED, AND I HAVEN'T EATEN DINNER YET OR BATHED. I JUST WANT TO SLEEP. YUCKY, EARLY MORNING AGAIN TOMORROW. RAAAAAHHHH. i am so not an early morning person.

No comments: