Thursday, July 03, 2008

what a lovely holiday, there's nothing funny left to say.

i am quite tired. really busy times ahead of me, and i need to be in high spirits to get through it all. i haven't quite shaken off the lethargy, though. helppppp. when i get back on the 21st, i have to settle the remaining exchange stuff, pack for and move into PGP, finish painting the rest of my room - which entails the emptying of my too-full shelves. going up to KL for the Passion conference on the 3rd of August as well, and perhaps perhaps i'm going up with the family to Genting on the 8th of August. my slow, snoozy life has suddenly picked up, and i'm not quite sure what to do about it all! it's during times like these when i wonder whether i'm truly a driven person, or whether i've gotten to where i am simply by chance. just as a leaf is picked up from the floor by the wind and blown thousands of miles from where it fell - it's not that it propelled itself by any extraordinary willpower to thousands of miles away from its starting point - it just happened, and i feel a bit like that now. like some huge wind beyond my control is just blowing me along and all i can do is allow myself to be carried, and see where i end up. it's stupid when you think about it, not grabbing your life with both hands and letting something seemingly bigger than oneself decide for you by some sort of random anarchistic rules.

aaaaaaaah packing is driving me crazy. :(


save me from drowning in the sea
beat me up on the beach
what a lovely holiday,
there's nothing funny left to say.

No comments: