Thursday, November 27, 2008

:)

i am feeling rather good today in spite of the - on hindsight - horrendous Asian American lit paper i just had to usher in the beginning of my exams. i think this positivity has everything to do with my recently collected essays and the discovery that i actually did pretty decently for two modules i had given up for dead for various reasons, which included me not finishing reading most of the novels of the module, and losing books and notes the night before the exam.

i just do think that these two modules which have suddenly increased in my estimation will have to make up for my potentially dismal 20th century lit paper. according to the lecturer, people did quite well for the test in general, in which i had obtained the extremely disgusting, poor grade of B-. so if everyone did well and i did mightily shittily, where does that leave me except in a dire situation. then the essay - i don't have a good feeling about it at all, it being the last essay i turned in this sem, the result of it being the last is the extreme lack of motivation with which i wrote it. as i have discovered, there seems to be some sort of positive relationship between motivation and performance, ie: with greater motivation comes greater performance, so the inverse would also then be more or less true.

but okay i shall stop whining because i have an nm paper tomorrow - and that A is completely mine to lose. so work hard i shall, instead of playing around with and troubleshooting my webcam which was probably the highlight of my night last night.

No comments: