Monday, November 10, 2008

i am screwed big time. there is a bloody big Romanticism test tomorrow morning at 9am, and i have only covered about half the material in the course. either i am dead, or i am dead. i dunno what to say anymore. i am beyond upset and i am pissed off at how this is turning out. 

and i have a horrific ulcer on my tongue, which i gave myself a day before my birthday, that's keeping me from eating properly, talking properly, sleeping properly, and swallowing properly. in short, it is ruining my life.

my life seems to be in shreds at the moment. but i am contemplating just going to sleep and praying my heart out because there seems to be no point in trying to cram anything more into my already frazzled, panicked mind - which seems to be able to only concentrate on panicking and panicking and panicking.

so much for the lovely birthday party i had over the weekend. this is what it has come to.

No comments: