Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the siberian express.

with all my essays slain and all that's left for me to do on that note is to pick up the carcasses when they start falling back to earth in the form of Bs and Cs, i have nothing more to look forward to except endless mugging for the next one week of exams. one week, and it'll all be over. then it's hellooooooo Canada and if everything doesn't go well, hello to four months of freezing loneliness. of course, we don't go into things anticipating the worst, so here's to four months of good cheery fun, the only kind of fun you'll have in school as an exchange student - with no care for my CAP for the first time in my uni life since i flounced my first sem in NUS. 

there're so many things i want to do now as i sit with Maxine Hong Kingston's The Woman Warrior before me - i want to look at clothes online, level up my character on wow cos i'm trying desperately to catch up with Trina so we can start doing things together, plan my itinerary for NYC, read some poetry at my own leisure instead of rushing through them like the Siberian Express enroute to Russia.


so i was thinking today, that if i could relive my life again any way i wanted, i'd still have chosen to end up here with you today.


No comments: