Thursday, November 26, 2009

HARRY POTTER HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEE

The week is zooming by far too quickly for me. Before I know it, it's gonna be Friday tomorrow already. And what constructive thing have I done? I can't think of ANYTHING. I still have to call up AirAsia to change the tickets for the KL trip, but it's such a pain in the ass to get through. I really wish I had more hours in my day. The hours are just ticking by me without me even realizing they're passing. :(

Breakfast with Cheryl this morning was good though. Forgot to bring my camera, so didn't take any photos. My hair is really in a terrible state these days anyway, so I wouldn't look good in pictures anyway, so no motivation to take any. Prata then coffee and hours and hours of catching up is really good. :)

On a totally different track, I got my Children's Lit Honour's Thesis topic!!!!!! Am very very grateful that I got it, and that I was allocated Susan Ang for my supervisor. I foresee myself enjoying writing it! I have absolutely no idea how they allocate topics though. :/ Doesn't seem transparent at all. But, I am very grateful, cos my CAP is so bad and I thought I'd be given leftover topics no one else wants to take up. Thank you, God, you obviously haven't left me for dead yet.



Alright have to shower and change to head out to Zirca tonight with Chels. I'm so happening for someone who still has exams next week! :D

No comments: