Monday, November 30, 2009

What a lazy afternoon this is turning out to be. Like most of my other weekday afternoons, come to think about it. I'm aspiring to be a piglet. Eat, sleep, shop. Well, a chic piglet, then. Heh. My medieval lit preparations are deplorable, I'm so screwed. I have no motivation to touch any academia anymore, I wonder how I'm gonna make it through another year of school. I always thought I'd want to stay in school forever, but I think I've reached a point where I don't really want to continue being a student already and I really wish next sem was my last.

I called AirAsia this afternoon and good God, it was the first time I seriously felt like telling a CS officer off, ever. I'm generally tolerant and I try to be nice because I know it musn't be easy to take calls the entire day. But seriously, does AirAsia employ half-wits for their CS helplines or what? I felt like I was trying to teach a child how to speak English. Bad bad bad service. I am now rethinking flying up to London on AirAsia next year now.


My blogshopping has been quite under control lately. I've sobered up to the reality that I have no more income for the next year and I'm adjusting my spending accordingly. I'm just such a sucker for chiffon and satin dresses, even though I have a dearth of events to attend. What I really need at the moment is a pair of simple black heels and a black waisted belt. Very basic items that will prop up my entire wardrobe.




And I think I may not be able to write my HT on Harry Potter after all. Susan Ang does not like Harry Potter. I shall either have to convince her, or let her convince me. I think it will be easier to just allow myself to be convinced since I am merely an undergrad, without a PHD to my name. First meeting's set up for 17th Dec, 11am. I am half looking forward to it, and half dreading it now. |

Funny, how I completely failed to mention medieval lit on the 3rd of Dec. I think I'm selectively blocking out dates already.

No comments: