Friday, November 13, 2009

last day of classes and i'm gonna be Helen of Troy!

I AM ALMOST DONE WITH MY POCO/POMO ESSAY #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the conclusion to polish it up and tie everything together. C'mon Kelly keep that brain going for just a while longer!!


Anyway, tomorrow is the lit dress-up party! I'm not usually a huge fan of dress-ups and such, cos it's just so mahfun, but since it's the last day of the sem, and I'm in a pretty good mood since after I'm done with this horrendous shitty Coetzee essay, having only ONE paper left to do, I have decided to play along. Because it's late and because I need to try to feel good about myself again, I've decided to go as.............................








Helen of Troy!!

I'm sure my friends will enjoy a good dose of irony, since I am obviously not the most beautiful woman in the world in any sense of the phrase. Irony is a literary concept, and Helen is a character from the Aeneid, so I score double points for my get up!

And I have more superficial reasons for deciding to go as Helen. Just because I have a very pretty white grecian dress and I dunno where else I would wear it to save a wedding or something. :D




What shoes should I wear!! And bag!

My concentration span has all but switched already ugh.
Speaking of concentration, I just remembered that I have a game report due tomorrow at 12 noon. I'm contemplating just rushing it out tomorrow morning at 9am. My brain's too dead to deal with anything else except the conclusion of my essay tonight. Oh, and what shoes/bag to wear/carry. Teehee. :)


I love the feeling of the last day of school!!!

No comments: