Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've spent the entire day in school today. Weirdest feeling ever, since I hate coming back to school on non-class days. But my shrub wanted to study in school, so I complied. :D I'm such a nice shrub la, I deserve special flowering fertilizer to help me bloom. Heh.

Well, but I AM glad I came to school. I got to pick up the essays Prof Patke marked! I was terrified of collecting them initially, as I always am before I collect any essay. My fears for philo this sem have been too founded for my liking, as was medieval lit. So I was really damn scared for the two pomo/poco essays. But to my hugest relief, I got two As - an A for the magical realism one, and an A- for the Coetzee one. Can't complain at all, and I am extremely blissed out, cos it's a 100% CA mod. So this means I've secured at least an A- for 60% of the class. I think I got a B+/A- for my midterm test, which was also 30%. So I'm more or less secured of at least a B+ I hope.

I'm trying so hard to read Plato's Republic now for the philo exam on Sat morning, but I'm so unfocussed. I did 3 practice papers today, and my brain is kinda non-responsive. But I need to press on, I need to get an A for the remaining 35% of PH1101E up for grabs. I refuse to be taken down by a level 1 module this sem. I'm gonna pwn the paper on Sat.



And I'm gonna pwn my cramps next month too, I have too many plans at stake. I don't fancy puking my guts out of the car on the way up to Malacca with Clem, Tri + Andy.

The most beautiful woman in the world I may not be, but I am gonna be the world's most ambitious woman for the next second or so.

No comments: