Tuesday, February 19, 2008

i need sleep!

i have just finished reading Lady Audley's Secret for en3241 and it is a strange strange book. it had a chilling effect on me, somehow. even though it has a happy ending and all. i think it was the incongruency between Lady Audley's physical appearance and her actions. which is supposed to render her a very deep and complex character. but i was just freaked out.

lit reading aside, i've been busying myself with other readings and sleep. sleep. oh, where do i begin! i've been trying to make do with far too few hours of sleep lately but it's making me extremely lethargic and irritable and unable to think properly. even as i sit here typing this, i'm fully aware of the necessity to stop asap and finish up my advertising reading for the night so i can sleep asap and wake up by 930am tomorrow morning. bah.

second round of SEP application mysteriously hasn't opened yet. i'm getting impatient and slightly alarmed at the lack of any word about when round 2 is gonna begin.

and strange, unsettling dreams have come to haunt me once more and pervade my flights of fancy when i least expect an intrusion of the rudest kind. pray, do take leave and do not keep jostling in my brain for my attention. i do not want to pay heed to this, and i will not.

SLEEP.

No comments: