Wednesday, February 06, 2008

- kelly's day in point form.

- i am sick. again. ran a fever over the weekend, thought i was well yesterday, am running a sore-throat now, think i am not well yet.
- watched an episode of South Park (Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride) & an episode of Sex & the City (A Girl's Right to Shoes) for film today. i am a fan of Sex & the City now.
- was in a supremely bad mood the entire day. i don't usually believe in waking up on the wrong side of the bed, but i'm beginning to think i did this morning. was just on time for the bus and was all ready to hop on when i realised i left my phone on my table. was deciding whether or not to dash up to get it, & finally decided to, but well, missed the bus. boohoo. then. as i was walking out to catch 70 to Serangoon, i discovered that i was missing my gigantic black wallet. was about to turn around to get it when i remembered that i'd left it in dad's car cos i took the car on Saturday but forgot to take my wallet out. cussed & swore then remembered it's supposed to be Ash "Wednesday" & am supposed to be abstaining, then cussed & swore some more before feeling bad about cussing & swearing. & did a little mini cuss at that realization before i clamped my mouth & stopped myself.
- discovered an extremely stubborn blackhead on my nose. am going to try to squeeze it out after chinese new year - i wouldn't want to look like i got bopped in the nose during visiting & have concerned aunties ask me if i am an abuse-victim.
- discovered that i have a permanent resident spider in my toilet. it's been there for 4 bleeping days, & it still hasn't gotten bored of my sink, toilet rolls, & toilet bowl. if i were garfield, i'd have smacked it flat with newspaper long ago.
- i am very certain that i hate Freud, especially my most recent set of readings on transference, & repeating & remembering. it's all a bunch of psychoanalytic theory & what patients will do when you do blah. i understand zip.
- i am not looking forward to chinese new year visiting. at all.
- i am looking forward to week 6 cos it's new media e-learning week. hooray for school-less thursday & possibly friday!
- i am looking forward to weeks 9 & 10 cos my film lecturer won't be in town. no tutorials either, since with no lecture, there's nothing to talk about. hooray for school-less tuesdays! sort of la, i am still considering hecking media writing lectures on those weeks.
- i should be beginning on my film assignment soon. it is due on week 7. i need an A.
- my old wow server is back! say hello to my level 30 human character and level 23 night elf character after 290384903 months. okay, i exaggerate. but i'm rather lost now, i must admit, as i have been playing my level 17 blood elf on a new server all this while, & i'm not used to such high levels of equipment & blah after so long.
- i am very thirsty even though i've drunk goodness knows how many cups of water already. i am going to lose my voice by cny & no one will want to give me my red packets cos i can't greet them.
- i have been peeing a lot. okay. maybe that was too much info.
- i should be reading my last set of readings for tomorrow's psych lit seminar - some of Poe's stories. which should be a lot more digestable than Freud, at any rate.
- i will wake up by 8am tomorrow morning so that i will not miss the stupid 10am bus again.
- i will stop babbling. now.

No comments: