Monday, February 22, 2010

I am slightly superficial

I have written 500 words for the intro of my 2000 word essay, and I am still rather undecided if I should attempt to get up tomorrow morning at the utterly ridiculous time of 7.30am for my Utopias seminar at 10am.

All things considered, I am fairly inclined towards dragging myself out of bed and forcing a cup of coffee down my throat to wake me up somewhat. After all, I have skipped the last 3 weeks of my Utopias seminar and I am actually feeling all sorts of guilty just thinking about it. Guilty, and friggin' frightened cos I don't know what the hell is going on. My intention was to resume attendance for that from week 7 onwards, but I'm not sure if that would cost me my mid-term grade or not.

However, considering the fact that I have another 1500 words of my Pynchon essay to churn out by Tuesday, on top of the 150 word summary I need to produce for my PR issue tracking assignment - I may just stay in tomorrow to get all that work done.

Sigh. I am really rather undecided.


That aside. I just bought myself a new dress from lilypirates, which made me momentarily happy cos it was so much like the dress I was admiring on Serena from Gossip Girl when I was browsing through gossipgirlfashion.net. :)


Ta-dah!!






Isn't it a beauty??

Such a pretty addition to my wardrobe!! *gleeful*
The original piece that Serena wears is a piece from Blumarine's Spring/Summer 2006 collection.
Just a different colour, but the mint green is just as pretty and I'm getting it at just a fraction of a fraction of the original price :) :)



I was stoked for all of 5 seconds then I realised I had to pull some huge-ass stunt for my Pynchon essay and I got all depressed all over again. That, and I also remembered that my cupboard is really and truly bursting at the hinges and got even more mopey. I need to throw out half my entire wardrobe pronto, and I really want to take all my stuff down to the flea to sell off. Sigh. I could just sell my pre-loved stuff online, but I don't really have the time to take photos of my stuff at the moment.. Maybe in 8 weeks' time when all this madness has died down somewhat.


Okay and you know what, I still haven't decided if I should wake up for 10am Utopias tomorrow or not. And I also have not decided if I should get the Aldo stuff or not. Bah.

1 comment:

Char Paul said...

The mint green rocks with your auburn hair. I luv the cut of the dress and the hem detail, tho with my colouring the cream version would be more suitable.