Wednesday, March 03, 2010

On the precipice of losing control over my spending

Woe is me!
I just discovered a blogshop that sells bags in all shapes and sizes, and I foresee myself spending more money sooner rather than later :(:(

Seeing how I am quite fed-up with school at the moment, too.
Probably PMS-ing a fair bit at the moment, none of which helps keep my urge to spend ridiculous amounts of money on items I don't really need but instead, just want quite badly.




And really, some people can be so childish. Hello, grow up already? Are we still in primary school?
And, incompetence in any manner annoys me like hell to no end.

Oh, and today is a ridiculously sweltering day. I just checked the weather on google and I am not looking forward to 35deg celsius days the next two days.



Have I said this yet? -I am grouchy grrrrrrrrr





No comments: