Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another work-related, lack-of-time & motivation rant..

Now, here's the deal:

I have a PR mid-term tomorrow, and a research paper due on Thursday - and I don't feel like doing any of the abovementioned. I also have a presentation on Pynchon to pull together for next Tuesday as well as my group report for Advertising due next Thursday to hammer out over the weekend.

All this, considering and acknowledging the fact that I still have two final essays to write for Pynchon & Utopias, 4000 words and 2500 words respectively.



I also have to start planning and actually booking accommodation for my upcoming Europe trip in May/June with Trina (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but where do I find time to do that in the midst of all these little itty bitty datelines??? So much to do, so little time!!

Oh and I also reallyx10 need to run and gym, majorly. I'm deteriorating into a lump of lard and I can't help but feel disgusted with the way my body has mutinied against me in spite of my constant wishing that I will not grow fat when I do work. Unfortunately, it just does not work that way, huh.
OKAY I SHALL STUDY.

7 comments:

Carol said...

okay sister you can do it! <3 talk to you on msn soon! when i come back from class and when you're not too busy with everythingggg.

Trina Tay said...

All the best haha :) I'm looking forward to our trip too!

You know what, I decided to go in later in the end, cos I realized that my tutor won't be there at 7.30am anyway. So I could have actually stayed back longer.

And you are not fat... Aiyoh, I was just looking at you today and thinking that u're really skinny! So don't worry

Kelly said...

Carol, thanks for the email sistie dear :) I'll get back to it as soon as I can, I'm really damn tied up now!! I'm gonna be online a lot these next 3 weeks I reckon since I'll be rushing research papers + essays by the truckload haha.

Hope you're doing good!! Should be your term break soon? Like next week? So you'll be travelling soon right? So excited for you!

Kelly said...

Tri, thanks so much for keeping me company the last two days! It was great fun hanging out again, like back then when life was simpler :P
And it's not abt looking fat, I FEEL like a bucket of lard.. Heh. Catch you again really soon I hope?

Trina Tay said...

Yeah I really had fun too! *hugs*

Really? Why do you feel that way? Haha let's exercise together then, we haven't done that since jc right? Maybe you can be my motivation to run, lazy me.

Hope you had a good day with Clem ;) Call me!

Kelly said...

Tri, I dunno whyyyyyy, maybe when I walk I feel my internal fats jiggling or something! Ha!
I'm embarrassed to run with you actually, I don't want to hold you up! I'm REALLY FRICKING unfit still, even after all these months of running, how saddening. :( But if you don't mind waiting for me it'd be greattt!!

Clem & I just spent most of the night glued to the tv heh. I think I'm becoming a potato! I'll call tmr after I get back from sch! *hugs*

Trina Tay said...

Hahaha internal fats... No la, it's not like I'm fit what, seeing how I don't like to run. You'd probably be able to run circles round me haha. So if u don't mind ME holding you up, let's run together!

I spent yest studying, so not v exciting either, didn't even talk to Andy again. So my fortunate friend, cherish ur time together ;) Ok I'm home alr (can you imagine?!) so call me!