Saturday, March 27, 2010

Toothless the Dragon

How to Train Your Dragon in 3D last night was soooooooooooooooooo good!!
For me, the highlight of the entire show was Toothless, the dragon. :):) He's so superduper cute, I wish I could have a pet dragon toooooooo!!!

Some pics of Toothless to help me relive some of the show last night.



The Japanese poster is so much cuter than the one we have here. I love it when Toothless lets Hiccup pat him, the look he gives. :):)



His "thanks for the fish - here's half back, i'm sharing it with you! *grin*" look :P


Toothless trying to smile at Hiccup! Aw so cuteeeeeee right!



Here's when Toothless lets Astrid ride him too. He reminds me of a huge cat!
Come to think of it, Toothless looks a bit like a Pokemon. Haha.







DAYYYMNN I WANT A PET DRAGON!!

No comments: