Monday, March 29, 2010

Three more weeks, I *think* I can do it?

I really gotta get my act together. The advertising paper is due Thursday and I haven't even begun working on anything. Granted, I'm supposed to compile the entire thing and edit it, but I still actually need to work on the competitor section of the paper and add on to Heather's write-up of Charles & Keith itself. And, Charles & Keith have not replied me. I suspect that the marketing exec who had replied my email doesn't intend to furnish us with the answers to the questions we asked, and as such are behaving terribly inconsiderately by not bothering to reply after I'd emailed her our list of questions that she'd asked for.

And I have to choose the 5 articles for the PR issue tracking project and summarize them by Weds, cos He Wei needs them to write her part.

And, my presentation for tomorrow is atrocious. You have no idea. SIGHH.



It's just three more weeks, just gotta give it all you got.
My insomnia last night is not helping at all. Looks like it's gonna be a long three weeks. :(

2 comments:

Clement Chua said...

my wingie has anxiety issues... how?

looks like a job for... Bwing!

Kelly said...

hahahhaa Bwing, my superhero, i like that :)