Friday, March 19, 2010

Even before I turn the page,

The past week has been the best week of my semester, even though I spent so many of my nights quarreling just before going to bed.

But you know what, the fact that I could spend practically every waking hour with you made it all worth while.

I'm sad that the week is about to end and the work must begin, since the Governance paper is due on Monday - but I'm so grateful for every single minute we had together and thankful that you put up with my million and one demands (although with much fight!) It's only when good things like these have to come to an end that we realize how important they are to us. To me.

We have one more day together tomorrow, and may it be a fruitful, work-filled day, at that!

I already am missing you even before next week comes by, but it's only making me cherish you all the more when I have you with me by my side for now.

No comments: