Saturday, March 20, 2010

My schedule for the next month:

My face is telling me that I'm headed for my stressful final weeks of the semester. Awful zits are popping up on my forehead and nose - telltale sign of my body automatically registering the stress-to-come. I'm trying so hard to work on the introduction of my Governance report, but it's still, after all this time, stuck at page 2! Sigh. :(

In an attempt to focus myself, I shall put my schedule of things due here.
Perhaps it will scare me into action. Heh.

Week 10
21 March (Mon): Governance 27 page project report due
23 March (Weds): PR mid-term 2

Week 11
29 March (Mon): Governance presentation
30 March (Tues): Pynchon presentation
1 April (Thurs): Advertising project report due

Week 12
6 April (Tues): PR project presentation

Week 13
12 April (Mon): Utopias final exam + 2500 word essay due
16 April (Fri): Pynchon 4000 word final essay due

Reading week
19 April (Mon): PR 6-7 page project report due


Exam week 1
26 April (Mon): PR final exam 
28 April (Weds): Governance final exam


Exam week 2
5 May (Mon): Governance final exam










I am slightly worried now. :(
My Governance report due in 2 days stands at 21 pages at the moment - and I have to type out the most important, crucial part of the report still. I still have to check citations and edit the language and phrasing of the sections my group mates have sent me, and finish up the introduction. Definitely by tonight.




Okay nevermind I will finish watching The Exorcism of Emily Rose first. 
I'm testing out my new theory that watching tv helps in my writing :P

2 comments:

Clement Chua said...

You can do it, wingie. It'll be a bitch of a time for sure, but you've always pulled through.

Kelly said...

:(:(:(
kicking & screaming, alwaysssss