Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gotta let that go, if only for a while, though 2 is better than 1.

Now, the weekend is creeping up on us, and the day is coming to its inevitable end. No matter how I did not want the day to come to its close, the clock was relentless in its march forward, and I find myself sitting here at 1:38AM of the 20th of March, wishing it would be 1:38AM of the 19th of March all over again. So that I would have another whole day just with you to look forward to. It doesn't matter what we do, I suppose, since all we did today was our work - you with your piles of marking, and me with my very uncooperative Governance paper to write + edit - as long as we have the hours stretching out before us, together. 


Ah, I'm such a sap, aren't I? Heh.

I find myself trying to teach myself to let go gradually temporarily, cos for the next 4 weeks or so, such time together would be an utter luxury.





So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you.
& maybe two is better than one.
But there's so much time, 
to figure out the rest in my life,
& you've already got me coming undone,
& I'm thinking that two is better than one.

2 comments:

Clement Chua said...

Best week I've had in a long time too, wing.

so sappy!

Kelly said...

stupid wing you actually LIKE sappy right. :P

love you.