Friday, August 19, 2011

When a Friday night is spent alone at home...

It's a Friday night, and I'm home playing Kingdom Rush before switching to The Sims.
And I will end my lovely Friday night in bed with a book.

Spending Friday night at home seems to make the time pass slower, somehow.
I've managed to do some housekeeping, as well as some major grooming tasks on top of vacuuming my room. Just how productive is that! :P

Right now, right here, I'm just savouring the thought of the next two days stretching out before me.
(And totally not thinking about the upcoming week at work, which is going to be soooooooo busy for me.)

I think a large aspect of enjoying the weekend has to do with looking forward to it.
I most certainly am! 
Here I go, inching my way into the next two days...
Cheers to a fabulous weekend ahead ;)

Credits to flickr.com

No comments: