Friday, December 21, 2007

first workpiece! :)

i just finished my first report in my internship career! just waiting for the clock to tick by me and for 6pm to come..

first week of work, over!
it's been a change, i must say. having to sleep early and get up ridiculously early. it's No Fun! but work's been quite fun la. my fellow interns are fun. lunches are hilarious. tea breaks are fun. :)

thinking about whether i should go to Wala tonight or not. on one hand i really wanna go, but on the other i'm shacked and just want to slack at home - something i haven't done in the longest time, it seems.

but then again, people at home and around me seem to be pissing me off like nobody's business these days, so it's good that i'm working. less chance for abrasion and conflict. especially with my mother. she talks as though she's the one working at my job. like, hello.

and like so many other irritating people. it seems people are either becoming more irritating, or i'm more irritable. i'd like to think it's the former, but i suspect it's more the latter. my fuse has been running short lately. maybe it's the god-forsaken hour i have to get up in the morning that's getting to me. i am SO not a morning person. at all. and i'm not exaggerating.

weekend's coming though, so yay! i really want to shop whatever irritating people tell me about it, and i haven't bought anything in like, dunno how many years. might be shopping with the BT bunch on Monday, since it's a half day.

okay! i'm off to the toilet then off to home. :)

No comments: